2018 sees Carterwood celebrate their 10th year, and to celebrate, the Carterwood team are completing ’10 things for 10 years’. This covers a wide range of activities, from ultra-marathons to charity bake sales.
The activities kicked off last week at the staff summer social with a ‘guess the baby’ competition and a team sports day. Throughout the year there will be a varied list of activities, including:
- Taking part in the Bath Running Festival 5K
- Volunteering at a local care home, carrying out garden activities with residents
- Ultra-marathons including the Thames Path Challenge and the Humanity Direct Tring Ultra
- Attempting to break 6 world records throughout a lunch time
- A Bake Off charity bake sale
- Pub quiz
- Escape rooms
- Decorating the office with team members’ memories from the last 10 years.
We will be fundraising throughout these events in support of Parkinson’s UK, a charity that supports people living with Parkinson’s and their families and fundraises to help research.
Our fundraising target is £1,041.00 – 10 for 10. If you would like to support us in our fundraising, you can visit our JustGiving page here and for more information about Parkinson’s UK please visit their website at www.parkinsons.org.uk.