We are delighted to announce that we will be speaking at the NCF CEO Conference 2021, which will take place at the Tower Hotel, London on Monday 13 – Tuesday 14 September 2021.
Exclusively for NCF members, the conference will bring together a range of speakers and workshop leaders to help members think about the future and provide an opportunity to consider their strategy for the coming years. With a focus on planning for recovery, the event will explore potential scenarios and possible outcomes, with regard to what we do and don’t know about the future.
Core themes of the conference will include:
Customer of the future
- Changing demographics
- Challenging perceptions of care
- Connecting with the customer of the future
Workforce of the future
- Employee of the future
- Valuing the workforce
- Education, training and skills
New models for care and support
- Panel – building alliances and the interplay between models of care
- Future focus on innovation
- Envisaging new models of care in a pandemic world
Tom Hartley, director at Carterwood, will be speaking in the afternoon of the first day, highlighting the locations with the biggest shortfalls in elderly care home accommodation across England, and discussing the key considerations NCF members should have when exploring how to fulfil the unmet need for care in these markets, both now and in the future.
Tom will be presenting alongside a variety of other accomplished experts and speakers from the care home sector, including:
- Dr Adrian Hayter – National Clinical Director for Older People and Integrated Person Centred Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Amanda Marques – Business Solutions Director, Cohesion Recruitment
- Anna Severwright – Convenor, Social Care Future
- Andrea Sutcliffe CBE – CEO and Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Debbie Edmondson – Talent Director, Cohesion Recruitment
- Jane Brightman – Social Care General Manager, IHSCM
- Jo Chandler – Head of Adult Social Care Tech & Data – Strategy, Skills & Innovation, NHSX
- Matthew Taylor CBE – CEO, NHS Confederation
- Rob Martin – Managing Director Care Services, Anchor Hanover
- Vic Rayner OBE – CEO, National Care Forum
We look forward to this sharing of expertise at what promises to be a great event.
For more information on the event, please visit the National Care Forum website.
To find out more about how Carterwood can support your business with improved strategic decision-making and expert market insight, please visit speak to Tom Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07715 495062.