Carterwood are proud to be sponsoring the LaingBuisson Social Care Conference on the 15 May held at etc.venues Victoria, Drummond Gate, London. The conference, entitled EXCELLENCE THROUGH INVESTMENT AND INNOVATION, will explore the current trends and developments in social care.
With innovation fuelling a revolution in how care businesses are run, how staff are trained and the services on offer, a new wave of investors are bringing long-term funding and brand-new ideas to the sector. This year’s conference provides a forum to discuss the opportunities provided by these advances and how they can be harnessed to boost quality, client numbers and, ultimately, profitability.
Amanda Nurse, managing director, and Tom Hartley, director, will be presenting ‘Key property trends in care home development’, which discusses the latest findings from Carterwood’s planning data research. The presentation will cover:
- Numbers of new care homes securing planning permission/opening;
- Size of schemes and time taken to secure planning permissions;
- Private fee rates achievable (focused upon the South East);
- Most active players in the development sector – both developers and operators;
- Predictions for the future.
Make sure you mark your interest on the website! Amanda and Tom will be speaking in Stream A at 2:35 pm and hope to see you there.
The agenda for the day can be found here.