Hours: Full or part time
Location: Aztec Centre, Aztec West, Bristol
Reporting to the head of business development the marketing manager will develop and implement the company’s marketing strategy to fulfil the growth plans of the business.
Vision and values
- Revolutionise and challenge the norm.
- Implement the marketing strategy to generate leads across the three areas of the business.
- Utilise the most appropriate marketing channels for our products and services, especially in relation to marketing our new SaaS product, Carterwood Analytics.
- Manage the delivery and implementation of marketing campaigns and content independently.
- Accountability for the accuracy of all marketing content and collateral material produced.
- Improve and devise systems and process for accurate content production from start to finish.
- Manage the company website and oversee the relationship with the website supplier.
- Manage relationships with key external suppliers such as designers, photographers etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media and ensure the company has regular presence within the industry.
- Manage the planning and associated activity surrounding events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Implement marketing team performance metrics/ reporting and devise a system to track success of our content and campaigns.
- Line management of marketing coordinator.
- Responsibility for brand consistency and corporate identity across all platforms, channels and third parties.
- Manage and track the annual marketing expenditure to maximise value.
- Degree or equivalent higher education qualification with similar qualification in marketing.
- Significant marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Proven track record of leading successful marketing campaigns.
- Creative focused with a great eye for detail.
- Highly organised with a proven track record of prioritising work and meeting deadlines whilst dealing with unplanned tasks.
- Proven ability to work at speed whilst maintaining accuracy in a deadline driven business.
- Ability to use own initiative and be accountable for own decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels in the organisation; ability to build professional working relationships quickly.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference MARKETING MANAGER.
Closing date for applications is Monday 20 January 2020.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates individually. Only those candidates being invited to interview will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us before Friday 31 January, then your application is not being progressed. We thank you for considering Carterwood as a future employer and wish you well in your job search.
Carterwood is committed to equality of opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality or sexual orientation. All applications for employment will be considered on the basis of merit.
This job description should not be taken as constituting conditions of employment.
No agencies please.
Back to all jobs