Guide Price: Under offer
A prominent site fronting shops, restaurants and a tram stop linking it to Nottingham City Centre, which is highly suitable for a care home and/or assisted living development.
- An opportunity to acquire a site with potential to develop an assisted living and/or care home scheme. The site fronts an arterial road and is on a busy stretch of shopping, dining and leisure amenities within 500m of Beeston Town Centre;
- A tram stop directly fronts the site with stops at Beeston Town Centre, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham Train Station and Nottingham City Centre;
- The site extends to approximately 2.21 acres (0.89 ha) and benefits from outline planning permission for C2/C3 retirement development. Further land is available if required providing a total site of 4.31 acres (1.74 ha);
- Indicative plans suggest the site is suitable for upto 92,500 sq.ft. GIA (8,593 sq.m.) which could comprise assisted living apartments or a mix including a 60 to 80-bed care home;
- Evidence of assisted living sales rates of £370 to £480 per sq.ft. at the nearby McCarthy and Stone’s River View Court scheme in West Bridgford. There is also evidence of private care home fees exceeding £800 per week within 1 mile of the site.
Purchasers are encouraged to bid on their preferred scheme. Offers will be considered for the whole or part of the site, for assisted living, care home or other associated C2 uses/C3 retirement.