Guide Price: Offers invited
Location: Land on the south side of Chart Road, Ashford, TN23 3HT
- Proposed development: Planning will be sought for a 2.5-storey, 75-bed care home with substantial communal provision.
- Location: The site is located off Chart Road, which acts as a main arterial road connecting to the A292.
- Shortfall of market standard bedspaces: There is a shortfall of 90 market standard bedspaces within the primary catchment area, when taking into consideration the planned supply.
- Existing supply: Only 11% of care home bedspaces offer wetroom provision in the primary catchment area, well below the UK average of circa 23%.
- Planned provision: There are two other planned schemes within the primary catchment area – both are located in excess of 2 miles from the subject site.
- Wealth: The wealth profile is favourable, with average house prices throughout the entire catchment ranging from £250,000 to £350,000. This mixed wealth profile should assist in attracting private fee paying residents and ensure staff are readily available.
- Full information pack including Carterwood report, site plans, floor plans, etc. available to all interested parties.