Guide Price: Sold
An opportunity to acquire either a development site, turnkey or leasehold for a 68-bed care home at Haford Road, Hereford
- The site comprising the proposed care home extends to 2.13 acres (0.86 ha);
- Planning permission is being sought on the basis of a 68-bed care home over three storeys, providing 53.4 sq. m GIA per resident;
- Shortfall of 143 market standard bedspaces within the 3.4 to 6.6 mile catchment;
- There is evidence of high ceiling fee rates, in excess of £1,000 per week, in the locality;
- A large portion of the catchment area is characterised by house prices in excess of the national average, reflecting the ability for a prospective purchaser to achieve strong average fee rates for both nursing and residential care.