Guide Price: Offers invited
Carterwood has been instructed to market a development site on a freehold basis on behalf of an established property developer.
- An opportunity to acquire a development site for a 70-bed care home in Birmingham.
- Outline planning permission for the proposed scheme is currently pending decision following positive pre-application feedback.
- The former public house site provides excellent access, visibility and prominence, making it ideal for a new care home.
- The proposed development is situated in a residential area largely comprising new semi-detached and detached housing.
- The site extends to approximately 0.99 acres (0.40 ha).
- Detailed floor plans have been prepared and the home will provide over 50 sq. m GIA per bedspace, a mix of generously sized and premium bedrooms and a vast amount of communal space.
- There is a shortfall of over 200 market standard bedspaces within the catchment area and just five care homes within 2 miles of the subject site, showing a real opportunity to capitalise on the local market.