Welcome to the Carterwood Index | Collab, your quarterly snapshot into elderly care home trading performance, powered by real trading data and sourced from our latest Carterwood Analytics platform, Collab.
Collab, part of Carterwood Analytics, gives you instant access to real, anonymised, elderly care home trading data, helping you understand true care home trading performance in the markets that matter to you.
Whether you’re acquiring, funding or operating care homes, Carterwood Collab saves you time and removes the guesswork, so you can understand…
- Occupancy – view the average occupancy rates
- Average weekly fees – track average weekly fees
- Funding source – review the percentage of privately funded beds
- Staffing costs
- Agency costs – assess the average monthly agency cost of care assistants and registered nurses
- Staff cost as a percentage of revenue – view the ratio between all staff costs and total revenue
- Total staff cost per bed – track the average total staff cost per bed
- Agency staff cost as a percentage of total staff cost – assess to what proportion your agency staff cost is contributing towards your total staff cost
- Agency staff cost as a percentage of revenue – assess the ratio between all agency staff costs and total revenue
To use, simply hover each graphic to show the datapoints, and toggle to full screen mode to get a closer look (top right button).
Want to see how these essential metrics measure up in the markets that matter most to you?
Understand true care home trading performance, with real trading data, with Collab. See how these datapoints have changed over time and benchmark effortlessly against the homes that best match the characteristics of your portfolio, either by region, country or personalised home profile, with granular insight into registration type, registration date, CQC rating and size.
See the real trading conditions in the markets you care about.
Become a data contributor and join us in revolutionising access to elderly care home trading data
Our Collab initiative is built on the belief that collaboration and data sharing are key to unlocking new opportunities and driving growth in the elderly care home sector.
If you are an elderly care home operator, why not join the many founding members and current contributors who are already a part of this innovative movement and enjoy discounted instant access to accurate, timely trading data for the markets that matter to you.
Don’t miss out, email email@example.com to speak to our team today and join Carterwood Collab.
We would like to thank our Collab contributors, without whom Collab would not be possible.
All data shown is from Carterwood Analytics | Collab contributors located within Great Britain.
Updated June 2023.
Sources: Carterwood, Carterwood Analytics | Collab contributors.