Carterwood will once again be supporting the annual Housing Learning and Improvement Network (LIN) conference, by running a workshop entitled ‘Leasehold Sales Premiums in Older People’s Housing – Dispelling the Myths’.
The event is the sixth annual conference, and this year’s theme is ‘People Powered Change: A Festival of Ideas’. It will be held at the KIA Oval in London on Friday, 24 March.
The conference will be chaired by Shaun Ley, presenter of The World This Weekend and The World at One on BBC Radio 4.
Keynote speakers are:
• James Murray, Deputy Mayor of London (Housing)
• Nigel Wilson, CEO, Legal & General
• Dawn Austwick, CEO, Big Lottery Fund
• Candace Imison, Director, The Nuffield Trust
• Paul Watson, Managing Director Care & Support, Guinness Partnership.
Ben Hartley and Amanda Nurse will be running one of the afternoon Knowledge & Innovation Exchange Sessions, and will be looking at leasehold sales premiums in older people’s housing.
There are still places left on the workshop, which will be held from 14.10 until 15.10.
Please visit the HousingLIN website for further information and to sign up to the workshop.